Ticket prices and authorized ticket vendors
June 24th- June 26th, 2024
Three-day festival tickets for INmusic #16 are available at the official INmusic festival webshop for the price of 89 EUR (+ transaction fees). Please follow our social networks for the most up-to-date information on ticket price changes.
Seven-day CampIN' tickets for INmusic festival #16, and a limited number of single day tickets for INmusic festival #16 will be available at the official INmusic festival webshop in the following months, in accordance to the announcements on the festival's official channels.
The festival organiser reserves the right to change the ticket price at any time.
Please note, only tickets purschased via the official festival webshop and at official partners and authorized dealers points listed on INmusic's website are valid.
Changing the name of the ticket holder is possible after ticket purchase with an additional fee which applies. The fee charged for the name change on the already purchased ticket equals the difference in the ticket's face value on the date of purchase and the date of the ticket holder's name change plus a fixed processing fee on top. A request for a name change on a purchased ticket can be made exclusively via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org June 1st 2024 the latest. Requests received after that date cannot be processed. Please note, requests are processed in the order of receipt and answered within 7 work days.
Please make sure to print out your pdf. ticket before arriving at the festival gates - the unique barcode on the festival ticket is valid for one scan and entry approval. Please check your spam folder on the e-mail address listed upon purchase at the festival webshop for your pdf. ticket in case it was not delivered to your regular e-mail inbox. Festival entrance is only possible by presenting a valid ticket barcode. Purchase receipts are not valid for entry to the festival site and cannot be processed on site. If you have misplaced your pdf. ticket in your e-mail account since purchase, you can send a request with your purchase information to email@example.com by June 16th 2024 at the latest for a reissue of a pdf ticket. Requests received after the that date cannot not be processed.
Please keep your tickets and unique barcodes safe and private! Do not copy or share them with other people!
Need more ticket related info? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information for festival tickets buyers:
- Festival rules and important notices, as well asCamping rules, apply to all ticket holders, festival visitors and festival campers alike without exemption.
- Festival tickets will be exchanged for festival wristbands at the entrance to the festival. Do not tear, cut or in any way damage your festival wristbands otherwise they will cease to be valid!
- Name of the ticket holder is required to be filled out on the festival multi-day, camping and single day tickets alike. Changing the name of ticket holder is possible after purchase with an additional fee applied. The fee charged for the name change on the already purchased ticket equals the difference in the ticket's face value on the date of purchase and the date of the ticket holder's name change, plus a fixed processing fee on top.
- Ticket refunds will be made only in the case of the cancellation of the entire festival, and if the cancellation of the festival is not caused by a force majeure event. In case of cancellation of the entire festival not caused by a force majeure event, the organizer will announce a deadline date and manner of refunds in due time.
- Festival wristbands are valid for one entrance daily, after you leave festival site you will not be able to come back with the same wristbands until the next festival day due to security reasons. Rule applies for main festival entrance and does not apply to camp site wristbands in which case please have in mind that you will need to use the separate campsite and camp-to-festival entrances.
- Make sure to purchase your tickets only at authorised ticket vendors listed on the festival webpages as only tickets purchased through these vendors will provide entrance to the festival site.
- Children under 13 years of age accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with a valid ticket can enter the festival site free of charge.
- Festival goers with disabilities and limited mobility in possession of a valid ticket are provided with the option to be accompanied by an able-bodied person as assistance on the festival site who will be approved to enter the site with them free of charge. Visitors with special health needs can contact the festival at email@example.com for more info.