Festival rules and important notices
Festival rules and important notices apply to all ticket purchasers, ticket holders and all visitors on the festival site and campsite.
- Loud music may damage hearing – we advise the use of safety earplugs
- Please note, strobe lights, flashing lights and lasers may be used during some live performances which may be harmful to people with photosensitive epilepsy
- The festival organization reserves to right to make changes to the festival schedule and programme
- All visitors and their belongings will be inspected for their personal safety
- The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings. Take care of your belongings!
- Visitors park their vehicles at their own risk. Parking is regulated by the RSC Jarun authorities
- Participation at the festival is at the Visitor's own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Visitor as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting in injury or death.
- The Organiser reserves the right to decline or forbid entrance into the Festival site or campsite to any person behaving in a manner or carrying items that may in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or violate rules of peaceful conduct.
- Under aged and visibly intoxicated individuals will not be served alcoholic drinks
- Children under the age of 12, accompanied by an adult (parent or legal guardian) with a valid festival ticket, are allowed entrance to the festival venue free of charge
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its Organisers
- The Festival implements a cashless and contactless payment system for purchase of goods and services on the festival site and campsite. All important info and rules for the use of the cashless and contactless system are listed on the festival website and apply to all visitors
- Merchandise sales are organized and will be available only within the festival venue.
- It is strictly forbidden to use or distribute festival tickets for commercial purposes, marketing campaigns, lotteries and contest purposes without the written consent from the Organiser. Legal steps will be taken against any person or organisation who attempt to do so without the written permission from the Organizers.
- The Organizer reserves the right to curtail or cancel the entire Festival event in case an unexpected force majeure event occurs that threatens the safety of visitors and/or public order on the festival site.
- Refunds are not possible in the case of cancellation or curtailment of parts of the Festival event due to force majeure such as: extreme weather conditions endangering the safety of the audience or artists, inclement weather, fire, death of illness of a performing artist or their immediate family, delays or shutdowns of traffic routes (airports, border crossings, etc.), war, terrorist acts or terrorist threats, violence, or due to legally binding decisions by local or national authorities to shut down the event for justifiable security reasons, national mourning day decrees that forbid any cultural or entertainment events taking place, or other decisions by national authorities that are beyond the control of the Organizers. If the Festival event is cancelled due to force majeure, no new date will be set to reschedule, and no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to ticket holders.
- The Organiser is not liable for any damages and costs incurred by the Participant in the case of a force majeure event.
- Refunds for already purchased Festival tickets will be possible only in the case of the cancellation of the entire Festival event for reasons other than force majeure. Refunds are not possible for other reasons or in case of cancellation of one or more artists confirmed to perform at the Festival event.
- Tickets purchased for the Festival will be replaced at the festival entrance with a valid wristband. Only Visitors with a valid Festival wristband are allowed entry and movement in the festival area. Festival wristbands may not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid. The festival reserves the right to request identity validation from the ticket holder by presenting a valid ID to the festival staff upon request.
- Festival wristbands are valid for one entrance to the festival site per festival day - upon entering the festival site your wristband is valid only until you leave the festival site. For security and safety reasons the festival implements a One entrance / One exit per day rule at the regular and main festival entrance. Once you exit the festival site, you cannot return to the festival site until the next festival day starts (4:30 pm on the next day). This rule applies to the main festival entrance and does not apply to the campsite entrance and camping wristbands holders. Campers, please keep in mind that you will need to use the separate campsite entrance and pontoon bridge camp-to-festival entrance.
VISITORS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL SITE WITH:
- a small bag or small backpack carrying only allowed items, but subject to mandatory security checks at the festival entrances and security check-points
- a mobile phone
- a raincoat or rain poncho
- sunglasses and regular glasses
- cigarettes and a lighter
- toiletries in plastic packaging up to 100ml only. No aerosol products allowed!
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL SITE WITH:
- food, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks in any type of packaging
- bottle caps (plastic or otherwise)
- toiletries and cosmetic products in containers over 100ml cap.
- aerosols or high pressured packaged products (including deodorants and sunscreens)
- toiletries in stick packaging (including deodorants, insect repellents, etc.)
- firearms, stun guns or self-defence weapons (including pepper spray, lasers, etc.)
- sharp objects and close combat weapons (knifes, scissors, axes, tools, chains, etc.)
- professional audio or video equipment, as well as technical equipment and instruments without the permission of the Organizer
- narcotics and illegal substances
- pyrotechnics and explosive devices
- flammables and flammable liquids
- umbrellas, sharp objects including selfie sticks and items that may be used as possible projectiles and threaten the safety of other visitors and artists on stage
- drones and unmanned aerial devices
- bicycles, or any other form of vehicle, without a special permission issued by the Organizer
- animals and pets
PLEASE NOTE, IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- to light fires or barbecues on the Festival site
- to damage festival infrastructure and the natural environment of the festival site – tearing of branches, trees, destroying of green surfaces, lake fronts, littering, or discarding waste in the lake, etc. is strictly forbidden!
PUBLICITY: FLYERS AND POSTERS
- Distribution of flyers or posters during the festival, on festival grounds, or on the entrance corridors or streets, is not allowed. If you want to promote your event or product please contact the Organiser who can give you the possibility to place an advertisement on the festival grounds. Promotional activities without the written permission of the Organiser will be legally persecuted.
All goods and services sold at the festival site and campsite (apart from festival merchandise) are charged through a cashless festival system. All rules, limitations and refund deadlines for festival cashless card holders apply without exception. Please visit the official Cashless payment section for all relevant info and rules regarding festival cashless payments.
REGISTRATION AND CHECKOUT FOR CAMPERS
- Camping will be made possible only to Visitors with a valid Festival ticket (four day Festival tickets or daily tickets for all four festival days) and a valid Festival Camping ticket.
- Tickets purchased for the Festival Camp will be replaced at the camp entrance with a wristband. Only a valid camp wristband allows entry and movement in the festival camping area. Camp wristbands should not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid.
- Upon arrival at the Festival Camp, campers are required to check-in at the reception desk and sign a contract in acceptance of public order and safety rules of the Festival Camp.
USE OF CAMPING AREA
- Camping is allowed only on the designated camping area. It is forbidden to set up tents outside of the fenced area of the camp or restricted areas of the Festival Camp.
- Unregistered people and anyone without a valid Festival Camping wristband cannot enter the Festival Camp site and campers are not allowed to escort such individuals onto the Festival Camp site.
- Pets at the Festival Camp site are strictly forbidden.
- It is allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages only in plastic containers to the Festival Camp site only (it is not allowed to bring food or bevarages to the Festival island)
USE OF DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Campers can use communal facilities on site (showers, sinks and toilets) and camping equipment. Campers are required to use devices and equipment properly and for no other purpose but those intended - camping.
- Electrical appliances (stove, fridge) or any kind of cooking devices are prohibited.
- Sinks, showers, and restrooms must be used properly in compliance with their purpose, taking into account that sanitary facilities are intended for shared use of all campers.
STORING PERSONAL ITEMS AND LIABILITY FOR INJURIES IN CAMP
- People suffering from chronic illnesses and allergies must make special notification of their condition at the reception camp.
- Organiser and festival management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, except for items stored in special compartments intended for storage.
- Campers must take care of his/her belongings in the camping area.
- Organiser and festival management is not responsible for accidents or injuries arising from campers' personal negligence.
- Visitors use all camp facilities at their own risk.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN CAMP
- Campers are required to maintain order and cleanliness of the camping area.
- Campers are required to conserve the green areas in the camp and are forbidden to tear down or climb branches or trees, destroy green surfaces or lake shores or throw waste into the lake waters.
- Campers are required to use appropriate containers and PVC bags.
- Campers are required to leave the camp site in the same condition as found before their arrival.
PUBLIC ORDER AND PEACE IN THE CAMP
- Campers are required to respect public order and peace in the camp.
- Respect other people's leisure and free time.
- The Organiser has the right to ban entry to any visitor that could potentially endanger the safety of other visitors or cause problems.
- It is strictly forbidden to build fires or barbecues
- Campers cannot bring inflammable fuels, pyrotechnics and explosive devices, etc.
- Any damages, equipment or installation malfunction or any evidence of non-compliance with these rules of order in the Festival Camp must be reported to the reception desk at the Festival Camp.
- Complaints with regard to the operation of the camp can be submitted to the following mail address: email@example.com
CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES
- The camper is obliged to comply with all the provisions of the listed rules of order and conduct in the Festival Camp.
- If there is evidence of non-compliance with these rules, the Organiser has the right to withdraw the right of camping accommodation to the campers in question without any sort of reimbursement or refund.
- In case of accommodation withdrawal, in accordance with these Rules, the camper must pay compensation for the damage.
PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES!
Loud music can damage your hearing!