Festival rules and important notices
- Visitors and their belongings will be inspected for their personal safety.
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its Organisers.
- Visitors park their cars at their own risk.
- Under aged and visibly intoxicated individuals will not be served alcoholic drinks.
- The Festival implements a cashless and contactless payment system for purchase of goods and services on the festival site and campsite
- The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- The Organiser may decline or forbid entrance into the Festival to anyone who might in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or cause any kind of problems.
- Organized merchandise sale will be possible only within the festival venue.
- It is strictly forbidden to use or distribute festival tickets for commercial purposes, marketing campaigns, lotteries and contest purposes without the written consent from the Organiser. Legal steps will be taken against any person or organisation who decides to ignore the said limitation.
- Children under the age of 12, accompanied by an adult, are allowed entrance to the festival venue free of charge.
- For reasons of force majeure the Organiser can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set. In this case, no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to the ticket owner.
- The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred by the Participant if the festival has to be cancelled because of force majeure.
- Refunds for already purchased Festival tickets will be possible only in the case of cancellation of the entire Festival event, which is not caused by force majeure. There will be no refunds for purchased tickets for any other reason or cancellation of one or more artists confirmed to play the Festival event.
- Participation at the festival is at the Visitor's own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Visitor as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting from injury or death.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the timetable and the lineup of the festival without previous notice.
- Tickets purchased for the Festival will be replaced at the festival entrance with a wristband. Only Visitors with a valid Festival wristband are allowed entry and movement in the festival area. Festival wristbands may not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid.
- Festival wristbands are valid for one entrance per festival day - upon entering the festival site your wristband is valid only until you leave the festival site. For security and safety reasons the festival implements a One entrance / One exit per day rule at the regular and main festival entrance. Once you exit the festival site, you cannot return to the festival site until the next festival day starts (4:30 pm on the next day). This rule applies tothe main festival entrance and does not apply to the campsite entrance and camping wristbands holders. Campers, please keepin mind that you will need to use the separate campsite entrance and pontoon bridge camp-to-festival entrance.
REGISTRATION AND CHECKOUT FOR CAMPERS
- Camping will be made possible only to Visitors with a valid Festival ticket (three day Festival tickets or daily tickets for all three festival days) and a valid Festival Camping ticket.
- Tickets purchased for the Festival Camp will be replaced at the camp entrance with a wristband. Only a valid camp wristband allows entry and movement in the festival camping area. Camp wristbands should not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid.
- Upon arrival at the Festival Camp, campers are required to check-in at the reception desk and sign a contract in acceptance of public order and safety rules of the Festival Camp.
USE OF CAMPING AREA
- Camping is allowed only on the designated camping area. It is forbidden to set up tents outside of the fenced area of the camp or restricted areas of the Festival Camp.
- Unregistered people and anyone without a valid Festival Camping wristband cannot enter the Festival Camp site and campers are not allowed to escort such individuals onto the Festival Camp site.
- Pets at the Festival Camp site are strictly forbidden.
- It is allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages only in plastic containers to the Festival Camp site only (it is not allowed to bring food or bevarages to the Festival island)
USE OF DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Campers can use communal facilities on site (showers, sinks and toilets) and camping equipment. Campers are required to use devices and equipment properly and for no other purpose but those intended - camping.
- Electrical appliances (stove, fridge) or any kind of cooking devices are prohibited.
- Sinks, showers, and restrooms must be used properly in compliance with their purpose, taking into account that sanitary facilities are intended for shared use of all campers.
STORING PERSONAL ITEMS AND LIABILITY FOR INJURIES IN CAMP
- People suffering from chronic illnesses and allergies must make special notification of their condition at the reception camp.
- Organiser and festival management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, except for items stored in special compartments intended for storage.
- Campers must take care of his/her belongings in the camping area.
- Organiser and festival management is not responsible for accidents or injuries arising from campers' personal negligence.
- Visitors use all camp facilities at their own risk.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN CAMP
- Campers are required to maintain order and cleanliness of the camping area.
- Campers are required to conserve the green areas in the camp and are forbidden to tear down or climb branches or trees, destroy green surfaces or lake shores or throw waste into the lake waters.
- Campers are required to use appropriate containers and PVC bags.
- Campers are required to leave the camp site in the same condition as found before their arrival.
PUBLIC ORDER AND PEACE IN THE CAMP
- Campers are required to respect public order and peace in the camp.
- Respect other people's leisure and free time.
- The Organiser has the right to ban entry to any visitor that could potentially endanger the safety of other visitors or cause problems.
- It is strictly forbidden to build fires or barbecues
- Campers cannot bring inflammable fuels, pyrotechnics and explosive devices, etc.
- Any damages, equipment or installation malfunction or any evidence of non-compliance with these rules of order in the Festival Camp must be reported to the reception desk at the Festival Camp.
- Complaints with regard to the operation of the camp can be submitted to the following mail address: email@example.com
CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES
- The camper is obliged to comply with all the provisions of the listed rules of order and conduct in the Festival Camp.
- If there is evidence of non-compliance with these rules, the Organiser has the right to withdraw the right of camping accommodation to the campers in question without any sort of reimbursement or refund.
- In case of accommodation withdrawal, in accordance with these Rules, the camper must pay compensation for the damage.
IT IS ALLOWED:
- to bring luggage to the Festival Camp site and small backpacks to the Festival venue, both subject to security checks at the festival or campsite entrance
- to bring sun glasses
- to bring mobile phones
- to bring cigarettes and lighters
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- to bring food, non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages to the Festival venue in either glass, plastic or can containers
- to bring professional recording equipment, either video or photo cameras, without the written permission of the Organiser.
- to bring weapons, large umbrellas and other sharp objects or potential projectile objects (including selfie-sticks) that may endanger other visitors safety
- to smuggle drugs to the Festival venue
- to bring inflammable liquids or solids such as fuels, pyrotechnics, explosive devices, etc. to the Festival venue
- to bring pets to the Festival venue
- to build fires or barbecues anywhere in and around the Festival venue
- to use electrical appliances or any kind of cooking devices in the camping site or Festival venue
- to put up tents outside of the fenced area of the Festival Camp site
- to bring unregistered people to the Festival Camp site or Festival Venue, or anyone else without a valid festival and/or camp wristband
- to damage the venue infrastructure or natural environment (tearing down or climbing branches or trees, destroying green surfaces or lake coasts is strictly forbidden)
PUBLICITY: FLYERS AND POSTERS
- It is not allowed to distribute flyers or posters during the festival, not on the entrance corridors or streets nor on festival grounds. If you want to promote one of your events, you must contact the Organiser who can give you the possibility to place an advertisement on the festival grounds, but no promotional activities without the written permission of the Organiser are allowed.
CASHLESS & CONTACTLESS PAYMENT
All goods and services sold at the festival site and campsite (apart from festival merchandise) are charged through a cashless festival system including contactless bank card payments on the point of sale. All rules, limitations and refund deadlines for festival cashless card holders apply without exception, while contactless bank cards are governed by the rules and limitations of the bank of issue. Please visit the official Cashless and Contactless payment section for all relevant info and rules regarding festival cashless and contactless payments.
PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES!
Loud music can damage your hearing!