REGISTRATION AND CHECKOUT FOR CAMPERS
- Camping will be made possible only with a festival ticket (two days) and a ticket for camp.
- Tickets purchased for camp will be replaced at camp entrance with a wristband. Only camp wristband allows entry and movement in the camping area. Camp wristbands should not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid.
- Upon arrival at camp, campers are required to check-in at the reception desk and sign a contract in acceptance of public order in camp.
USE OF CAMPING AREA
- Camping is allowed only on the camping area, it is forbidden to put up tents outside of the fenced area of the camp.
- Unregistered people cannot enter the camp and campers are forbidden to bring them.
- Bringing pets to the camp is strictly forbidden.
USE OF DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Campers can use communal (showers, sinks and toilets) and camping equipment. Campers are required to use devices and equipment properly and for no other use.
- Electrical appliances (stove, fridge) or any kind of cooking devices are prohibited.
- Sinks, showers, and restrooms must be used properly in compliance with their purpose, taking into account that sanitary facilities are intended for shared use of all campers.
STORING PERSONAL ITEMS AND LIABILITY FOR INJURIES IN CAMP
- People suffering from chronic illnesses and allergies must make special notification of their condition at the reception camp.
- Organiser and festival management is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, except for items stored in special compartments intended for storage.
- Camper must take care of his/her belongings in the camping area.
- Organiser and festival management is not responsible for accidents or injuries arising from campers' personal negligence.
- Visitors use all camp facilities at their own risk.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN CAMP
- Campers are required to maintain order and cleanliness of the camping area.
- Campers are required to conserve the green areas in the camp and are forbidden to tear branches or fell trees.
- Campers are required to use appropriate containers and PVC bags.
- Campers are required to leave the camp in the same condition as found before their arrival.
PUBLIC ORDER AND PEACE IN THE CAMP
- Campers are required to respect public order and peace in the camp.
- Respect other people's leisure and free time.
- The organizer has the right to ban entry to any visitor that could potentially endanger the safety or cause problems.
- It is strictly forbidden to build fires or barbecues, except in the areas intended for that purpose.
- Campers cannot bring inflammable fuels, pyrotechnics and explosive devices, etc.
- Any damages, equipment or installation malfunction or any evidence of noncompliance with these rules of order in camp must be reported to the reception desk in the camp.
- Complaints with regard to the operation of the camp can be entered in the Book of complaints at the reception desk.
CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES
- The camper is obliged to comply with all the provisions of these rules of order in the camp.
- If there is evidence of non-compliance with these rules, the organizer has the right to withdraw camping accommodation to the campers in question.
- In case of accommodation withdrawal, in accordance with these Rules, the camper must pay compensation for the damage.
- Visitors and their belongings will be inspected for their personal safety.
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience.
- Visitors can car park at their own risk.
- It is forbidden to bring glass bottles and cans.
- It is forbidden to smuggle drugs.
- It is prohibited to bring weapons, large umbrellas or any other sharp objects that may endanger other visitors' safety.
- Loud music can damage your hearing!
It is forbidden:
- to bring glass bottles and cans
- to bring weapons, large umbrellas and other sharp objects that may endanger other visitors safety
- to smuggle drugs
- to bring inflammable fuels, pyrotechnics, explosive devices...
- to bring pets
- to build fires or barbecues, except in the aeras intended for that purpose
- to use electrical appliances or any kind of cooking devices in the camping area
- to put up tents outside of the fenced area of the camp
- to bring unregistrated people to camp
- to tear branches or fell trees
It is allowed:
- to bring luggage (backpacks)
- to bring raincoats and small umbrellas
- to bring sun glasses
- to bring mobile phones
- to bring cigarettes and lighters
- to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages only in plastic containers
PUBLICITY: FLYERS AND POSTERS
You are not allowed to distribute flyers or posters during the festival, not on the street nor on the festival ground. If you want to promote one of your events, we can give you the possibility to place an advertisement on the festival ground.
PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES!